Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July & August Closers

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: July & August Closers

One down.  Two of us left to go.  Congrats on your July closingSmiley Wink.  I guess we will meet up with you in Aug.Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 101 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mona_75 wrote:
I thought that I posted yesterday but I guess it didn't go through. WE CLOSED!! Sailed through underwriting with no conditions! Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Message 102 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Mona!

Message 103 of 138
Mona_75
New Contributor

Thanks! I'm hanging out a while longer to see a few more closings then I'm headed over to credit cards....I need 1 prime card to have all my credit goals accomplished!
Message 104 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Congrats Mona!!!!! Smiley Very Happy My closing date is scheduled for Monday 8/6!!!! I'm soooo excited and I'm sure I'll get back on here Monday to post. Its been a loooong time coming but I'm soooo ready to be able to (finally) say that I closed. I'm starting to nervous though cause its becoming more "real". I started packing and cleaning my present house and I realized that this is the last weekend I'm gonna be spending in this house!!! Its a bittersweet kinda feeling but really, I'll be glad to get on outta there and get in MY "new" house!!! Smiley Happy
Message 105 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am scared to pack or blink until I have keys in my hand. Smiley Very Happy

Message 106 of 138
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

WOW!  I thought I was the only one.Smiley Very Happy  We will get our keys soon.

Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 107 of 138
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

TWO down.  One to goSmiley Wink

Message 108 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

CLOSED today at 2pm!!!! Typing this from the living room of MY new house!!!!! It feels like a dream!!! I'm just sooo happy!! Smiley Happy Thanks to everyone for all the support, esp JusdoNit; Jules; Lillisum; BrownHorse, etc.....and good luck to the newest round of August closers!!!!!
Message 109 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations x 10000 Hippy!  I am just so thrilled for you. Heart

Message 110 of 138
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.