Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 2015 Closers

tag
mandab5
Valued Member

Re: June 2015 Closers

No, that is just where mh b savings account is.  That is where I deposited my down payment. 

Message 71 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update - rec'd a ton of paperwork from escrow company today and a request to wire additional funds in the next few days. I'm in underwriting and just playing the waiting game. Smiley Frustrated

How is everyone else?

Message 72 of 150
SRob10
Valued Member

My update is there is no update 😢. Found out today my loan processor went on vacation from June 8th to 18th and the reason I haven't heard anything yet is because they are in a backlog. My closing date is next Friday so I finally got some boxes together and started packing. Waiting sucks, I hope I get some good news soon. Congratulations to everyone who has closed so far.
Message 73 of 150
wendlan
Regular Contributor

Waiting sure does suck! We are still not cleared to close today, still in underwriting review. Maybe tommorrow, our extension in contract is only till Friday. We have to close by Friday. Our contract  was a 60 day close. We have been turning things in since February,sooooooooooo tired of all this.

Message 74 of 150
CS800
Super Contributor

Waiting sure is stressful. Not hearing anything, refreshing your email to see if you have an email from lender. Checking oyur phone to see if you missed a call from them.

You live in a constant state of alert. Lack of sleep. Once you're up, your mind can't stop thinking and you're awake. The mornings get tough to get up.

Then the cycle repeats itself until close. then finally after the closing, you have to slowly let your adrenaline taper down, you're still jittery but you find youself saying 'what's next' ??

Almost like you got so much used to living in a state of 'high' that you feel like you need something else to do haha

You spend your time reading loan processing procedures and come here as your AA support group to vent..i do it too Smiley Happy

That kind of sums it all.

Message 75 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

You hit the nail. I feel the same way right now. I close in a few hours. Anxious!

Message 76 of 150
aymst1
Established Member

Soooo pissed off right now. Supposed to close on Monday but every day it's something new with the lender. They ask me for things that I've already sent them plus more! Because they've dragged this on and on rates have gone up! With them stalling who knows when I'll close
Message 77 of 150
SRob10
Valued Member

Hopefully amyst1 they will stop picking and get the deal done. My update: finally got an email saying my loan has been approved. My loan officer said he would contact me once he has my closing documents. Finally hitting that last stretch, I'm still nervous waiting for that BOOM to hit.
Message 78 of 150
wendlan
Regular Contributor

CS800 you have that exactly right! I am suppose to hear cleared to close today INSTEAD I hear we need another appraisal! WHAT? FHA guidelines because the seller flipped the house and is selling over 100% price he paid. I give up!

Message 79 of 150
mandab5
Valued Member

Well apprasial was done yesterday afternoon, which I think we will be fine on. Biggest thing holding me uo right now is my stinking homeowners insurance. I have been unable to get in contact with them. I already binded coverage but they can't seem to send the policy to my lender.. grrrrr...Tomorrow my down payment should clear showing funds available. I believe that, appraisal, and homeowners are it for Conditions.. hopefully still on track for June 26th close..
Message 80 of 150
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.