cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June Closers What are you waiting for????

tag
looksbylatay
Valued Member

June Closers What are you waiting for????

Waiting on final approval !Smiley Mad

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 661

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
samdubs
Contributor

Re: June Closers What are you waiting for????

Waiting on the loan to be funded!

Message 2 of 24
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Just waiting for the lender to tell us how much we need to bring to closing. 

Message 3 of 24
NyssaHoney
Valued Member

DH and I are going through NACA...... We heard back from BOA on Friday.  We have 2 simple conditions that our MC needs our help with.  The appraisal was completed and uploaded on Saturday and we also had the inspector to come back out to clear the repair list.  I'm guessing we will get a CTC from the HAND dept. today or tomorrow.  I sure hope that's everything, considering we leave for vacation on Wednesday.  It would be great to close on next Monday, instead of that Wednesday.   

Message 4 of 24
stevieswife2011
Valued Member

Jus got an email and text that we are cleared to close but now it goes to quality control review we are set to close on Wednesday

Message 5 of 24
misscammiej
New Contributor

We are waiting on the CTC, we are about to come out of underwriting (we were back in after the condtions were met) They just need a copy of one thing and we should be DONE. Our closing date is the 1st, but we are hoping to close a week sooner.

Message 6 of 24
sugspc1
Established Member

Waiting for the loan to get submitted to USDA. Not sure what the hold up is. We met all our conditions last week. It was suppose to go Friday but didn't hear anything from our LO. Then this morning he says he's working on it today. Still no word yet. USDA approval time is around 11 days which is cutting it very close to our suggested closing date.  I hate not knowing anything since I need to pack, get movers, switch out utilites and get ready. How do people handle this last minute move crap?  Luckly we dont have a lease we need to move out by. We can stay in our home until this is done but I know it's going to cost us money the longer this takes. 

~Jennifer~

Score Avg 651

Message 7 of 24
misscammiej
New Contributor

Yea thats awesome, b/c we are pretty much homeless after the 1st lol. Luckily all the utilities and stuff will be the same.

Message 8 of 24
looksbylatay
Valued Member

OMG @stevieswife2011 Congrats!!! Hopefully i hear something soon! I am schedule to close on friday . Still waiting in them magic words 

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 661

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 24
tammyjk
Regular Contributor

Conditions were all met and sent back to underwriting late Thurs.  Broker says we should get the final approval today (hopefully).  We were originally going to close July 2nd. ...then June 28th, now the broker is telling me that the 21st may be doable. 

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.