Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just apped.... Nervous now...

tag
mrordinary
New Contributor

Just apped.... Nervous now...

Well I made it to a 640 mid. My wife is at 608 mid (builder's lender can only do 640 so trying FGMC now...) I'm extremely nervous.... The one thing she can do to increase her score is pay off an old CO that is impacting utilization..It's making utilization 39% rather than 0-2% so probably well worth the $. I am going to wait and see what FGMC says and if it'll make the process easier at 640 (I suspect it will) then we will pay it. Wish us luck MyFico fam!

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mrordinary
New Contributor

Re: Just apped.... Nervous now...

Oh! For anybody who cares...TU98 had me at a 560 yesterday...but TU04 (lender pull) had me at a 619! Smiley Mad At least EQ is useful here.

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU

Message 2 of 4
ceva02
New Contributor

I just went through the pre-approval process. I completely understands what you are going through. Keep positive and good luck!

Starting Score: EQ 613
Current Score: EQ 632 TU 647

Message 3 of 4
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

We're rooting for you

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.