cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just closed on new home purchase!!! Now its time...

tag
Evil1980
Valued Member

Just closed on new home purchase!!! Now its time...

Thanks to everyone for all the help over the past year to help improve my scores and clean my reports. I ended up having an amazing lendor that was able to get us approved for my home using a USDA RD loan with my average score being just less than 630. So it can be done! My closing cost was less than $400 and I only had to come up with $1000 down on the house. Everything went smooth... 

But now I need to put an AC and DW in the home along with anding some cabinet space to the kitchen. Our mortgage was for the value of the home so I have no equity and I am hoping there are some other loan options to do the additions. Does anyone know if there is a way to go about this with out paying for it out of pocket or by credit card. I was hoping to get a loan but i am not quite sure what my options are.. Currently my FACO scores are all in the 640-600 range. Please let me know if you have any info.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.