Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a CLEAR TO CLOSE on my loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a CLEAR TO CLOSE on my loan

Finally after 45 days of escrow I have got my Loan a clear to close. They are signing off the documents and sending it to rush. Though its already 3 o'clock here I think escrow office is closed!! Will have to sign on Monday! But im excited now! Finally can go to my house and live with my Wife and daughter that just turned 2 on the 8th. Im really happy!! have not touched my credit at all! so everything in my report is the same in case they check it right before closing!! What can possibly go wrong from here on......

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got a CLEAR TO CLOSE on my loan

Omg Hugo that's great news!! Congrats! How would you describe this whole experience?
Message 2 of 6
MEE2Too
Valued Member

Yes!!!! Congrats, I wish you the best of luck with your new home for you family.. I'm right behind you!!!!
Message 3 of 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Finally after 45 days of escrow I have got my Loan a clear to close. They are signing off the documents and sending it to rush. Though its already 3 o'clock here I think escrow office is closed!! Will have to sign on Monday! But im excited now! Finally can go to my house and live with my Wife and daughter that just turned 2 on the 8th. Im really happy!! have not touched my credit at all! so everything in my report is the same in case they check it right before closing!! What can possibly go wrong from here on......

Congrats!!!!!

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!

My whole experience in this process was very frusterating! I remember I first put the offer in for short sale on February 27 2011! In just two months offer was Counter offered! I agreed to it! From  there on I started a 30 day escrow. Though it turned out to be 45 days! But I remember for the past three weeks, I had to get my student loans to a different deferment date prior to closing! I came really close since the deferment is until June 17, 2012! Im really  close. Luckily FHA didnt count that into my DTI. I spent those three weeks talking to my banks and school to change my graduation date! YES I had to drop a class in order for me to extend my graduation date! i was sad about it, but for me buying a house at the age of 22 seems pretty good. The house was originally bought for $220,000.. I got it for $72,500. Payment would be at least $500 a month. Which Im really happy about because here in Southern California to rent a 2 bedroom apartment is about 1200 a month! Crazy! I went through a lot of headaches to get this loan to close. Underwriters have asked for so many last minute documents! They just verififed my Employment yesterday. I dont know what Wells Fargo was doing but im happy that Im finally going to close on Monday since today the escrow office was closes when the docs came in to clear to close. All I can say is that I have learned so much about the mortgage process! This is what all first time buyers should go through in order for someone to know everything for buying a home again! Just today they contacted me about saying that my Homeowners insurance was to high! This got me mad and had to change my policy, but the insurance messed up because they said that I have a basement, which I dont. This is what brough the premium really high. But he took it off and went down a lot. Im just ready for the weekend because I need to remodel everything. New Tile, new paint, almost everything!. All I can say is that the experience can be tough for anyone out there buying a house, or it can be easy.It all depends how you have your credit report and your income to fit the ratios.Im just happy that im going to move in and the Agent will get paid! lol.

Message 5 of 6
jefftca925
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!  I'm set to close on my house 2 weeks from today and hoping I close on time.  New conditions came up from the underwriter that involves repairs on the property to be made and I'm HOPING they get all of this done in time.  I have to do some remodeling too...namely replace flooring and cabinets... so I'm getting everything ready to go.  It's stressful!!  I'm happy everything worked out for you and your family.  You'll have a lot of fun making your new home your OWN!!

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.