Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received my first Equifax Score from DCU

tag
Its_Me
Regular Contributor

Just received my first Equifax Score from DCU

I've been working on increasing my scores in hopes of getting a mortgage loan this September before our current lease is up. Our Chapter 13 was discharged the end of August, 2014. These boards have been a tremendous help! I have only monitored my FAKO scores through CreditKarma (710 & 696) etc and my TU score from my Barclays CC (663). I knew the FAKO scores would pretty much be higher than my real ones but I was just monitoring to see if they were going up. I am planning on purchasing the 3 scores offered on myFICO after my utilization decreases a little and reports.

I opened a DCU account in hopes of refinancing a car in the future and today I received my first credit score. I was expecting around 620. It was...

686!

Anyways, I'm pretty happy about that. Make it a great day! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just received my first Equifax Score from DCU

the score offered by DCU is the real deal

The one used by the mortgage industry

Message 2 of 3
Its_Me
Regular Contributor

Re: Just received my first Equifax Score from DCU

I thought I heard that before but thank you for the clarification. I hope my other 2 scores are in the same range. I really expected much lower scores since just being discharged from chapter 13 at the end of August of last year.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.