Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just send my app over

tag
cracksmeup
Regular Contributor

Just send my app over

I'm a nervous wreck.  We just sent our app over to Wells Fargo.  Hoping we got the few points on my gf's score that we needed.  The LO told me she would review it and get back to me today or tomorrow.  She also wants us to bring pay stubs, W-2's and bank statements.  I'm wondering if I should just wait til we know what the scores are before we do that.  Please send some good karma our way!  I promise I'll return the favor  Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Re: Just send my app over

Sending you lots of good luck!!!! Smiley Happy

9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 2 of 4
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

We bequeath you the Power of POSITIVE thinkingSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
BreezyWe
Contributor

Good luck! We are still waiting on our RR results. We gave them all bank statements and ax returns and w2 a few weed ago so they can get the process started
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.