Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed a contract

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just signed a contract

Well,the Mrs. and I finally signed a contract on a house.

We are trying to go USDA RD but more than likely we will have to go FHA

We are pre-approved for both.

I can't believe it; For awhile I never thought we would even get this far.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
beehive
Regular Contributor

Re: Just signed a contract

CONGRATS!!  We just signed a contract for a house as well!! We are still in disbelief...can not wait til we get through the rest of the process and are handed our keys! : )

Keep us posted!

Officially a Home Owner !
Message 2 of 4
TheZealous
Valued Member

Wow! Congratulations to both of you. I just got pre-approved (According to my loan officer, she pulled my credit and ran it on the computer. I got pre-approved). I am a single young man looking for a house but didn't believe that I can get this far either. I know I still have a long way to go! I hope you guys can close out the house soon. Especially, you both probably will qualify for the 8k credit? Smiley Happy.

Starting Score: 489
Current Score: 710
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!  I'm hopeful we will close in time to qualify for the homebuyers tax credit.   Of course nothing is written in stone.   This purchase is contingent on a short sale.

The good news is that's with a local bank and the current owners will not owe that much with our offer so here's to wishful thinking.

We also want to go USDA RD but with the funds running out I'm not sure if we will be successful.  Although I have heard that the congress did pass H.R. 5017.  I hope the senate does the same.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.