Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO pulled my score today and hard work finally paid off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LO pulled my score today and hard work finally paid off

got a 710 mid score!!!!!  is higher than what my fico scores, EQ 698 TU 670 EX 683 today.  ULT at 6%

bad news is, the dream house we found just went under contract today.  time to keep looking

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Annandale/4452-Limelight-Ct-22003/home/9717606

a company bought that house for 270k in july, renovated the whole place and now selling for 420k.  houses in the community sold for 380-390 recently.  since my LO just pulled my score, is it safe for me to apply for new CC now? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

Re: LO pulled my score today and hard work finally paid off

@Anonymous wrote:

got a 710 mid score!!!!!  is higher than what my fico scores, EQ 698 TU 670 EX 683 today.  ULT at 6%

bad news is, the dream house we found just went under contract today.  time to keep looking

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Annandale/4452-Limelight-Ct-22003/home/9717606

a company bought that house for 270k in july, renovated the whole place and now selling for 420k.  houses in the community sold for 380-390 recently.  since my LO just pulled my score, is it safe for me to apply for new CC now? 

Do NOT apply for any credit until your new home loan is closed and funded. The LO can and most likely will pull your credit reports at least one more time prior to closing looking for any changes including inquiries/new lines of credit.  I have my CTC and still am scared to do pre-qual websites until we have those keys in hand on next Tuesday.

Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I have removed your cross post on this from the General Credit Forum, Our TOS doesnt allow this to be done so please refrain from doing this in the future. Thanks for your understanding on this.

Message 3 of 4
lesse
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations ! Sorry the house didnt work out for you but i had something similar happen where i had a deal on a house fall through and it ended up being a blessing because i then found THE HOUSE of my dreams!! i am super happy with it and it worked out for the best. Also may i ask are you using the MYFICO scoring systems? the monthly scores? because i had a mid score of 706 and when i applied for an investment mortgage with NFCU i got a "excellent" rate -meaning the best rate that they offer but i found that weird with only a 706 mid score so im wondering if the scores are off??

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.