Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOE for the following address.......

tag
angelafax

LOE for the following address.......

Hello,

I have a question about a LOE.  We were recently approved for a mortgage, Yay!  Our LO has a list of things they still need (this years tax return, gift $ letter, etc) .  Most I understand, but this one has me stumped.  I would appreciate any insight as to what they are looking for.

Credit Explanation-Co-Borrower to provide an LOE for the following address..........

I just don't understand what exactly they want me to explain.  There are 2 address they list, one was an apartment that my husband and I lived in from 1997-1999(before we were married) and the other was a house we moved into from 1999-2006 after we were married.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: LOE for the following address.......

@angelafax wrote:

Hello,

I have a question about a LOE.  We were recently approved for a mortgage, Yay!  Our LO has a list of things they still need (this years tax return, gift $ letter, etc) .  Most I understand, but this one has me stumped.  I would appreciate any insight as to what they are looking for.

Credit Explanation-Co-Borrower to provide an LOE for the following address..........

I just don't understand what exactly they want me to explain.  There are 2 address they list, one was an apartment that my husband and I lived in from 1997-1999(before we were married) and the other was a house we moved into from 1999-2006 after we were married.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Would the lender know that if you don't tell them? The explanation you posted above is on the right track ... just add to it that the apartment was rented and the house was rent too ... or was it? Who owned the house? An underwriter can ask any question and we the borrowers have to help them get past those questions. Just write a brief note and send it off. No big deal.

Message 2 of 4
angelafax

Would the lender know that if you don't tell them? The explanation you posted above is on the right track ... just add to it that the apartment was rented and the house was rent too ... or was it? Who owned the house? An underwriter can ask any question and we the borrowers have to help them get past those questions. Just write a brief note and send it off. No big deal.

Thank you for such a fast reply!  

I never told them about these previous addresses since it was so long ago.  Yes, we rented the apartment and then we bought the house, sold it in 2006.   I'll write a brief note, sign and date it and send it off....I just really threw me off....

Thanks again

Message 3 of 4
fot1
Established Contributor

When I did my mortgage they wanted the same thing for every address listed on my credit report.  Just wrote a timeline of everyplace I lived and that was that.

Too many to list..
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.