Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last saw Dallas and Shane on a milk carton

tag
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Last saw Dallas and Shane on a milk carton

Surely they can't possibly have a life outside of myfico? 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
brownee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Last saw Dallas and Shane on a milk carton

LOL...I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I've seen Dallas, but not Shane in a few days!
7/7/09 TU: 630 EQ: 638 EX: ??
4/3/09 TU: 599 EQ: 606 EX: ??
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shane is supposed to be going out of town 8/12 for his 1 year anniversary... he may be getting things ready to go.... Btw Congrats on the Anniversary!
Message 3 of 6
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Not sure about Tom
But Shane took off Friday to the northern parts of the great state to spend a weekend with friends and his wife. 1st anniversary and all he is doing things right..... good man - he might get to number 2 that way LOL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 4 of 6
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Someone send out SOS signals. Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awww ... with the amount of time those guys spend here, selflessly helping us all with our mortgage woes, I hope they're "busy" getting tooted and whooping it up with their EVER-so-patient wives!!!

I really can't imagine how they do it. Not just remembering all that stuff and being so nice as to share with us (and answer our endless questions), but make time for the family, too!! Oh ... and they probably have jobs, too! Smiley Wink

So ... Shane, Dallas ... I hope you're having an AWESOME time and I hope the next time we "see" you, you're tanned, rested, relaxed, and happy!! 'Cause, you know ... D@MN, you guys deserve it!! Smiley Happy

Hugs to you guys!! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.