Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lender Score Review

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lender Score Review

@Anonymous wrote:
I was just trying to figure out if the Credco scoring is the FAKO or FICO. I get the true credit service and such and want to know if those would be my guide or only myfico.com.

Those scores that the lender obtained through Credco are FICO scores. The FICO scores you purchase from MyFico will be the same (unless MyFico is using a slightly different version for the TU score). True Credit is best used just for monitoring your three reports for accuracy and changes, and you should disregard the TC scores.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i recently found out that my auto loan for 2 and half years was never posted to my credit  how do i get reimberressed from the lender from all of the fees and financing i recieved.  my score is a 100 points lower than it is supposed to be.
Message 12 of 14
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

pas:  just call the lender and ask them to report.  Because they didn't report doesn't mean you're due any reimbursements.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credco is legit (and most banks use a reseller to pull the tri-merge, it is much cheaper than individual pulls and less cumbersome).  The scores are all FICOs - each bureau uses a slightly different scoring model (and each puller/lender can use a different version of each model).  So they can vary but are true FICO scores.

The easiest way to bounce your score is to tweak CC util, long term gain is eliminate any baddies.

FHA loans are not score driven but no baddies in the last 12 months please.  Minimum of 4-5 TLs needed.  Look at properties that are under the FHA limit (varies by region).  If you're VA eligable - look into that also.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 12-31-2007 01:16 PM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.