cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lender showing 30 points lower score than myfico.com??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lender showing 30 points lower score than myfico.com??

I appreciate your help. I tried calling Verizon last night but was on hold for 50 minutes and had to give up. I will try calling again today. I am having another lender pull my credit to get a second opinion and I am hoping he can shed more light on the Verizon account so I know who to call. There is no address or phone number for the collection item on my TU report. Right now I am just blindly calling Verizon So Cal which may not be the correct place to call. Verizon is huge so I am not sure where to start. I filed a dispute with TU and EXP. Also, my address is wrong with EXP so I disputed that as well.

I have no disputes for any charges or anything going on with the debt managment. In fact I was completely up to date with everything when I started with MMI. I was never behind and just trying to get it under control before I got behind (my husband was laid off).  I have been making my payments every month since last April 2008 and everything is fine. I check my creditor balances monthly. My credit only shows a late Shell payment and that Verzion collection item. There has been nothing new since the lender approved me in June except those two things. That has to be it. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.