Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lending Club Effect on Mortgage App Process

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lending Club Effect on Mortgage App Process

Hi everyone. My myfico scores are in the low to mid 700's. I have been paying down my cc debt as fast as I can, with nice bumps on my scores along the way. Right now I am at 740 / 740 / 723 on Exp. Have current balances on installment, student and mortgage loans, so mix is pretty good. aa of a is about 10 years. was thinking about asking for 25k from lending club to get a nice big chunk of my cc debt paid off. But...was wondering how this would look to mortgage lenders since I will be house hunting in a few months. Anyone? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lending Club Effect on Mortgage App Process

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone. My myfico scores are in the low to mid 700's. I have been paying down my cc debt as fast as I can, with nice bumps on my scores along the way. Right now I am at 740 / 740 / 723 on Exp. Have current balances on installment, student and mortgage loans, so mix is pretty good. aa of a is about 10 years. was thinking about asking for 25k from lending club to get a nice big chunk of my cc debt paid off. But...was wondering how this would look to mortgage lenders since I will be house hunting in a few months. Anyone? Thanks.

I can tell you you really dont want any iquiries or new accounts showing up 6 months prior to a mortgage pull.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.