Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let get this home building on the way

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let get this home building on the way

Preconstruction meeting all done! Went really well, project manager seems like a good guy that will take care of business. Seeing the plans and orientation of the house on the lot really shows us that our yard will be a good size. Happy our driveway will also be a good size and length, easily big enough to accommodate 4 large vehicles. Break ground first week of may and estimated completion date of the end of July.
Message 51 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

FB_IMG_1492535365681.jpg

Message 52 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Red is the outline of our whole property, purple is the area expected to disturbed for construction, pink is the permitted building area for any kind of future expansion.

Message 53 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Red is the outline of our whole property, purple is the area expected to disturbed for construction, pink is the permitted building area for any kind of future expansion.

Congrats!

Message 54 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, we decided to change our floorplan, on the main level only and did some reconfiguring to maximize the space. The builder let us walk through some homes that are scheduled to close in the next three weeks. Seeing the different versions live versus as a drawing on paper really helped us. 

We're still on track to start construction next week, and I'm jumping for joy on this. 

Message 55 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Less than a month to go now!  Yard is being graded/prepped this week and the fence is going up!!!!

Message 56 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!

Are you getting a single family or townhome? 

Message 57 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's awesome!

Are you getting a single family or townhome? 

Single family.

Message 58 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! I wish we could do that. But it's our first home and we have to start somewhere. Although I think being able to start with a new construction home is pretty neat. 

We are doing a townhome that's 4 stories. 4beds/2full/2half baths. Single family new construction in my area ranges from $499-800+. 

Message 59 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow! I wish we could do that. But it's our first home and we have to start somewhere. Although I think being able to start with a new construction home is pretty neat. 

We are doing a townhome that's 4 stories. 4beds/2full/2half baths. Single family new construction in my area ranges from $499-800+. 

Well its a small house by todays standards; 1500 sq ft.   Your townhome sounds HUGE.  I looked at townhomes but not a lot of them in this area and they were way more expensive than this house.  I got REALLY lucky with my lot, the upgrades incentives etc.  I know I am blessed.  This is my forever home so I needed it to be something i absolutely LOVED and had a hand in building so to speak.

Message 60 of 277
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.