Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Member
0 Kudos

Re: Let get this home building on the way

Last Thursday they laid the foundation. We have two floor plugs... one each in the family room and study/office. Welllllll they cemented my study/office floor plug arghhhhhhhh. We let the construction mgr know... so he contacted the foundation contractor. They'll be by the lot, wed/thurs to chip away at the concrete to retrieve the floor plug (conduit). Then they'll re-lay the cement around the plug and re-level it (thank God). Today we went by the property and they started framing. They'll be framing all week this week *excited. Although we go daily... im looking forward to Friday to see that the floor plug has been recovered.
CH7 Discharged: 11/2015 // NFCU cRewards Visa - $19,500 | NFCU CLOC #1 - $15k | NFCU CLOC #2 - $15k | Sleep Number - $5k | Lowes - $5k | Capital One QS - $3k | Capital One Platinum - $600 | Discover IT (AU) - $2,100 | USAA Secured Visa (AU) - $1,500 || TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT: $66,700 // Gardening til June 2019
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Talked with our Project Manager today. We are on schedule to start framing on Monday! He said now that things are moving he's able to give me an accurate timeline on things. Most importantly, he said we should be looking to settle on the house within the last two weeks of October! 

They said framing and roofing should take about seven days, so I will update with a picture when she's up!

FICO8 Scores - 625TU / 640EQ / 649EX
On Mortgage Journey
Starting Mortgage Scores (Feb 17) 523EQ / 547TU / 564EX
Mortgage Scores Aug 17 624EQ / 649TU / 650 EX
Valued Member
0 Kudos

Looks like we're on somewhat of the same timeline of when our homes will be done (Oct 23rd for us). On our end... the house is up (framed) and windows will be delivered Monday. At that time, they'll continue with everything. I'll share pics soon --- just been super busy with our businesses *pulls hair out!

Glad to hear all is going smooth on your end @rookie08!!
CH7 Discharged: 11/2015 // NFCU cRewards Visa - $19,500 | NFCU CLOC #1 - $15k | NFCU CLOC #2 - $15k | Sleep Number - $5k | Lowes - $5k | Capital One QS - $3k | Capital One Platinum - $600 | Discover IT (AU) - $2,100 | USAA Secured Visa (AU) - $1,500 || TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT: $66,700 // Gardening til June 2019
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the stats of your home? Single-family, townhome? Bedrooms/Baths? Square footage?

Ours is a 4 story townhome, 4bedroom 2full/2 half bath house, 2394 square feet. 

FICO8 Scores - 625TU / 640EQ / 649EX
On Mortgage Journey
Starting Mortgage Scores (Feb 17) 523EQ / 547TU / 564EX
Mortgage Scores Aug 17 624EQ / 649TU / 650 EX
Contributor
0 Kudos

I wish my builder was as open as yours seems to be.  My builder won't give me any hint of a closing date until they are 100% sure they will close in 30 days.  I have pleaded with them so I can use a 60 day lock while rates are ranging low but they won't budge.  They keep saying anytime from Sept to Nov.  The dang house is 80% complete, no way it will take another 90 days.. but I am scared to lock and have to re lock or pay to extend the lock if they should take their time and drag this out another 70 days or so.  

Valued Member
0 Kudos

@rookie08 -- Single Family 1-Story home at 4,000 sq ft. 4 bedroom 4 1/2 bath. We're building here in TX on the outskirts of the city. We're building on 1.5 acres of land. Smiley Happy
Contributor

Getting closer. Have the kitchen backsplash in, ac is in and running and they sodded the yard today.  We are very happy with the way it is coming together.kitchen3.jpg

Valued Member
0 Kudos

Looking great @Spider07!!!!
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos

That Subway tile looks great
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Spider07.  The subway tile looks really nice.  You are getting sooo close!

Current - FICO 8/2017: EX(764); EQ(742); TU(710)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Current Mortgage FICO - EX(739); EQ(730); TU(707)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($6,000); Capital One Venture ($5,500); Discover it ($3,600); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($27,000); Macy's Amex ($14,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000)

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.