Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let get this home building on the way

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let get this home building on the way

We had our pre construction meeting yesterday. Our design meeting is this upcoming Wednesday.
Message 31 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drove past the house yesterday. They are framing the set of homes next to ours. We were also told yesterday that they will contact us this week for the pre-construction meeting. 

Talked with lender this morning and she will be re-pulling credit in June so we can lock our rates and get moving!

Message 32 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Drove past the house yesterday. They are framing the set of homes next to ours. We were also told yesterday that they will contact us this week for the pre-construction meeting. 

Talked with lender this morning and she will be re-pulling credit in June so we can lock our rates and get moving!

Excellent!  I went yesterday and the house being built next to me, the people were there so I met my soon to be new neighbors!  I was actually inside my house looking around, and when I opened the front door they were in my 'front yard'.  The little girl said 'oh look someone is in there'  LOL.  both houses on either side of me started like 2 weeks after mine did and man they are REALLY building fast.  She said she was due to close end of June, so I suspect the other side is as well since they seem to be both about the same size/stage in construction. 

All my flooring is in, and the showers are tiled.  All in 2 days!  crazy!  Hoping my kitchen backsplash goes in this week along with the counters. Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! That's great!

When is your house scheduled to be finished? 

Message 34 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

No walk through scheduled yet, but more than likely mid-late May.  I am hoping for around 19th or so...

Message 35 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol i drive a very conspicuous company car, so my habit of driving through the neighborhood has not gone unnoticed lol
Message 36 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to get into this thread! I signed the contract on 3/17 and had our design appointment on 3/20. Now it's just sitting there waiting on permitting which has been very slow apparently. My neighbor and a house across the street just got plumbing and are ready to be poured, so I hope that means that work will start soon. Looking at a August/September closing at this point.

Message 37 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just made it through underwriting for the 2nd time!  I had to re-explain a couple of things since the one I filled out in January is now expired.  And sign a couple of other pages.  That was the extent of the conditions!!!!

Message 38 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just made it through underwriting for the 2nd time!  I had to re-explain a couple of things since the one I filled out in January is now expired.  And sign a couple of other pages.  That was the extent of the conditions!!!!

Congrats! I've read online it's common for the list of conditions to be in the double digits!

Message 39 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I've read online it's common for the list of conditions to be in the double digits!

Even my first round of UW was only 5 things.  I did expect a LOT more that first time; pleasantly surprised.  I raised my mid score by 25 points since then, so I didnt expect anything this go round and I was right Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 277
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.