cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let my journey begin..Update... Approval with conditions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let my journey begin...It's official! I'm pre-approved!!

Congrats . I'm about to start my journey  what compnay did you go through I always payed cash for rent just started paying by check to so proof i thought i was going to have to so 6 months proof what were you asked for to confirm rent ...

Message 11 of 29
Ron6262
Regular Contributor

Best of luck, mine was drama right up until the keys were in my hand, but its worth it.  Especially with the rates and the market on homes these days.  I bought a house in my old neighborhood for 30K less than the one I bought in 04!

Message 12 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Thank you sebok521! Good luck on your journey.

Starting Score: EQ 613
Current Score: EQ 632 TU 647
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Thank you Ron6262! Congratulations on your home. I hope my journey is not that bumpy. It is definitely worth it. We looked at rates and so far I am looking at 3.5%. I am not locking rate. Giving it some time just in case it changes a little.

Message 14 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

The inspection was fun. I measured some rooms to make sure my furniture fits and did some planning. Nothing major just some minor things came up, which I hope they repair. After the inspection we sat down with realtor and sent over our "list" to sellers. It was only 4 things on the requests to repair. Then we met with our MB and signed docs to send off to uw. Now the waiting begins. I am a little worried about appraisal, so keeping very positive.

Message 15 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

The appraisal was ordered yesterday and not sure whe it is scheduled. Also today my employer received employment verification documents from MB. She already sent them back to them. I hope this means that things are moving along and uw is working on my file.

Message 16 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Update:

I got my appraisal and just as I expected it came in $500 over the sale price. Yipppee! Also I locked rate at 3.5%. I can feel the keys in my hand. Smiley Happy My file will probably get sent to uw sometime next week.

Message 17 of 29
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Big hurdle .... glad you are through with it.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 18 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Thank you Webhopper!

Message 19 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

It's been over a week since appraisal. Also a week ago LO requested explanation on large deposits, addresses on CR, AKA names (maiden last name), and since I have only been with employer for one year, but the same industry. I put all this info together within two hours of receiving her email. So, they are not waiting on me. I am frustrated. I need to know before the end of next week so I can put in my 20 days at current place.

I texted with her last Friday and she said not in UW yet. Ughhh!!! What is the hold up??!!! Does it really take this long to process to send to UW. She mentioned once it goes to UW it takes them about 3 days.

I am hoping to close no later than September 14th. This wait is driving me nuts!!!

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.