Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life After closing

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Life After closing

Ok after some absence, I'm here to report on the post closing.

So we are all settled in and what a big space. We barely had furniture to put in, so we bought some.

Nice neighbors came to welcome us to the neighborhood (never had that before). We even got cookies.

Did some painting, yardwork (i need ariding mower i think)..shh don't tell the wife. The backyard is huge and I have more wildlife which I like. Have owls, deers, groundhogs

Overall, it has been busy but glad that things are calming down. We finally have things put away but still getting used to where things are. I have to ask DW, where did you out this or that.

We have yet to do a house warming but soon hopefully once we get the painting done.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Life After closing

800 laments-

"I have to ask DW, where did you out this or that"

Man I know how that goes.

Message 2 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

800 laments-

"I have to ask DW, where did you out this or that"

Man I know how that goes.

haha, she put most of the things away, so scissors, spare chargers, screw drivers.

Hey hun where are the cereal bowls, the shirt that I like, my slippers, the cats??

This house is huge so we lose track of the cats.

My wife actually was in the backyard and I was upstaris, she called me on my cellphone to help her with the patio furniture. I thought that was hilarious, before she could just call me out and I would hear her.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Somehow, this classic Chevy Chase scene comes to mind, particularly from 1:19 to the end. I couldn't quickly figure out how to put a youtube video in this post, so you'll need to click the link. Sorry about that, but it's worth it for the belly laugh!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, & it's good to hear you're settling in! I look forward to doing the same... eventually.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha!  That is awesome!  What a great feeling despite all the "missing" items and cats Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

it's great that you are settling in nicely!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.