04-17-2012 04:46 PM
You know, Booner, you are absolutely right. I have a lot of faith that things will work out the way they are meant to, when all is said and done. Said my prayers last night and turned it all over to God cuz I know He'll work it all out.
And then, about 30 minutes ago, I got an email from our realtor that the expected offer did not come in. She wanted to know if we wanted to go see it Saturday but I told her we'd wait and see how things looked May 1. If it's still available then, we'll have a chance of getting approved in time to make an offer.
In the meantime, staying focused on His promise! "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
08-22-2012 11:45 AM
Sounds like the realtor we talked to... the whole...well we have multiple offers and you better hurry... yeah ok... whatever.... our issue is we have a house to sale and that is what is stopping us from jumping on our property we like.