Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan Officer No Longer With Bank!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loan Officer No Longer With Bank!

I called my loan officer this morning to make sure things are moving along as my closing date is less than a month away and I haven't heard anything from anybody recently. Well, his number was disconnected. I called the main office and was told that he's no longer with them. This really worries me. Will I have to start all over, or will things keep moving on? I don't know yet. I'm waiting for the manager to call me back. I am so frustrated. It seems to be one thing after another.
Message Edited by Sommery on 09-17-2009 07:02 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Loan Officer No Longer With Bank!

the manager will likely get you assigned to someone else.......

they have all of your information.....

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I'm hoping. It's not like my loan officer was himself giving me the loan. If I'm approved with him, I should be fine with someone new. I'm trying really hard not to freak out.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

you should be fine! although, i will say it's kind of cruddy that no one contacted you to let you know your main point of contact wasn't anymore. 
Message 4 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

people get fired. the company doesnt want to miss that business. trust me.... they are greedy, they will try to do the deal.

also... it is hard for loan officer to complete ALL of their loans and not start any new ones when they change companies......

i have changed companies and had to work with the old company to get my loans closed..... it happens.

the good news:

since you didnt hear from the LO, they likely didn't leave voluntarily.

the new loan officer will probably be better.,

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, the manager never did call me back. A different loan officer, who is taking over my file, did. He's still regrouping. The loan processor is the same person but has been out of the office the last couple days. They're going to get together and get back to me.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.