Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan Status

tag
Vee25
Established Member

Loan Status

So I received a loan status today that shows back to underwriting and it also now shows the Settlement Agent.

Submitted to Underwriting An underwriter will evaluate the loan application provided the borrower meets certain documentation requirements. 07/21/2014

I was at the LO office last week to sign all the paperwork, since I have been working on the process through email and electronically. I gave a new set of bank statements, paystub access through www.worknumber.com and answered the questions asked.  Credit scores above the requirement including middle score. 

Is this good news?  I have an estimated close date of 7/28 but again just estimated. 

Starting Score: 410
Current Score: 619 EQ, 648 TU, 611 EX
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Loan Status

so you have gone thru underwriting once?

a resubmit to underwriting is usually a good sign. it means the processor is satisfied will all of the documents and is going for the 'clear to close'

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 4
Vee25
Established Member

I am so glad, because it has been very stressful, especially because I still have the FCO collection on my report. I have not submitted any letters of explanation, since the LO told me hold off.  Now to wait,  hope to hear from LO soon. Thanks for your reply DallasLoanGuy.

Starting Score: 410
Current Score: 619 EQ, 648 TU, 611 EX
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

That's good to know. We will be resubmitted today after getting in all tge paper work. 

Myfico: 03/26/2015: EQ 652, EX 680, TU 738 Barclays

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.