emd70

Loan Suspended???

In process of closing on home mortgage....was told by broker loan has been suspended...she is unable to get any further info due to holiday weekend!!! Anyone have any idea what this means???
Senior Contributor
mickie08

Re: Loan Suspended???

Not sure.  HAs your credit changed or anything.  It sounds like something came up theat spooked the UW and either they are droppng the loan or they need clarification on some stuff.
Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Re: Loan Suspended???

1. you have a bad loan officer.

2. suspended means: 'not approved'

many loans get approved with conditions(meets guidelines, but need more explanation).... very few are approved with no conditions.

sounds like the underwriter feels like your loan does not meet guidelines.

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+