cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan approval before 3 years due to extenuating circumstances?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loan approval before 3 years due to extenuating circumstances?

Do you have to have documentation to prove this? See I hurt my back and my job involved doing hard labor at the time. I took a medical leave from work due to stress,anxiety and back pain. My wife was dealing with PPD following the birth of our daughter so she could not work either and even if she could she would not make enough to pay our house payment.What has changed is I got a promotion which doesn't involve the same time of heavy labor and I am now medicated and being treated by a physician for pain management(I have 2 herniated discs) I am in the process of trying to get preapproved for another home loan through FHA yet again and I'm confused on when the 3 year mark is? If I had to guess from looks on my report, it is August 2009? My LO seems confident that I could possibly still get a preapproval now? No lates in the past 18 months, have 3 tradelines all within the past year. Have car lease inst. loans all closed and always on time dating back to 4 years ago. I have no debt besides a car lease loan $5,000 I just paid off the 3 cards that have lower limits and waiting for that update because my util. was not great last month. I''ve been at my job for 12 years same job and currently make $65K yearly. My LO is submitting a letter today to all 3 CA about a collection account that is about to be deleted from 2011 and then he is doing a rapid rescore. My scores are 600,640 and 588

PNC MORTGAGE

3232 Newmark Dr
Miamisburg, OH-453425421

Account Number:xxxxxxxxxStatus:120+ DAYS PAST DUE 
Account Owner:Individual Account. High Credit:$164,125  
Type of Account A mortgage account is real estate loan.:MortgageCredit Limit: 
Term Duration:30 Years Terms Frequency:Monthly (due every month) 
Date Opened:05/2006  Balance:$0  
Date Reported:08/2009 Amount Past Due: 
Date of Last Payment:06/2008 Actual Payment Amount: 
Scheduled Payment Amount:$1,489  Date of Last Activity:N/A
Date Major Delinquency First Reported: Months Reviewed:37 
Creditor Classification: Activity Designator:N/A 
Charge Off Amount: Deferred Payment Start Date: 
Balloon Payment Amount: Balloon Payment Date: 
Date Closed: Type of Loan:FHA Real Estate Mortgage 
Date of First Delinquency:07/2008 
Comments:Foreclosure process started  
81-Month Payment History
YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2008******306090120150180
2007************
2006    ********

Payment History Key

PNC MORTGAGE 
Show Details
433344XXXX 07/2004 $0   06/2006  PAYS AS AGREED
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Laura2323
New Contributor

Re: Loan approval before 3 years due to extenuating circumstances?

Hi - The date the clock starts running is from the time the house was transferred either back into the bank's name or to a new owner.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, ok do you see that date on here? I am so confused! Who would I call to find out? Thank you so much

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone? I am doing lots of searching and not finding an answer

Message 4 of 6
birjest
Frequent Contributor

I can help...I am military and I could not afford to rent my house in NC while I was stationed in CA (had to pay rent in CA).  So, in FEB 2009, I completed a deed in lieu with WF.  Now, I am in the process of purchasing a house with FHA.  My LO explained to me (which I already knew by researching) that once 17 FEB passes by, I am golden to go forward.  My previous loan was with Va, and due to the The Mortgage Debt Relief Act of 2007, I did not have to pay tax on the difference.  I hope this help...

5/30/15 EQ 596; TU 605; EX 580.
12/18/17 EQ 646; TU 660; EX 674.
7/30/23 EQ 708; TU 703; EX 721.
Message 5 of 6
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Log onto the public records for the county in which the property was located, usually the Clerk of Courts site, and put in your name. All the public records under your name will show. Download the document showing the transfer of the deed from you back to the bank or to another party. As an alternate, you can go to the property records site where your property was located and put in the address of the property. Usually at least 3 or 4 of the recent transactions (sales) will show. You can download that document for your records.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.