Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan approval/process/underwriting....EDIT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loan approval/process/underwriting....EDIT

Hi. I've been reading a lot of the stories on here. I'll read one and be like oh yea ill be ok, then the next one I'm like ughhh I don't know lol. So.... I thought I'd post my specific info and see if I could get some feedback. Well here ya go....

Was pre qualified for a VA loan with my lender a few weeks ago. Have since made an offer on a home. Apparently all of my info was sent to processor/underwriting on 4 sep. So here's the info you will probably all need to see where I may stand. FYI my LO told me that in here opinion I have absolutely nothing to worry about.... She thinks I'm 100% good to go.
Mid score 664 (was 714 last year this time but had a late payment on a CC last fall.) I'm generally never late and pay 4 to 5 times my min payment. This is the only CC I have. Also I have my car financed thru same lender.... Never late will be paid off next month. Never late on any other payments. My DTI is VERY good.... Like around 20%. Currently pay 1400 in rent, or payment on home will be 1100 including insurance. Needless to to say I'm freaking out as I'm a first time homebuyer. Any advice would be greatly appreciated appreciated. I thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Loan approval/process/underwriting....all the good(err bad) stuff

Based on what I am seeinf ...should be a "LAY UP" (I like BB)....I have worked on the biz for almost 20 yrs...Nothing to worry about ...

Message 2 of 5
WINNING
New Contributor

You are freaking out!!!! You should be fine.... now for others on this forum including myself... we have "special circumstances" that cause us to freak out.... I will be in complete shock if you are not posting in the October/November closers. Good luck!!!

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick responses. Not freaking out is easier said than done haha. I love this house so much and am just scared something will go wrong. On the upside I am locked in at 3.25 with a one percent credit so I will be in the negative at closing providing all goes well.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Loan approval/process/underwriting....EDIT

So, I had a missed call/message from another lady from BB&T Mortgage dept today.  I guess my LO sent it to another BB&T bank for approval?? (maybe someone can clarify this for me).  Anyway....in the message she stated that she was working on my loan and that she needed some other things from me but didnt' say what.  Also, she said she would be sending me a letter....snail mail i guess.  I'm going to call her back tomorrow but this has me worried....extremely worried.  Tomorrow is my deadline for giving my notice in my rental home and idk what to do.  Well, I will know more tomorrow but i'm already so dang stressed over this.  The appraisal was ordered last Tuesday as well and i've heard nothing back from that.  UGH this is STRESSING me out. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.