Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan immediately sold to Wells Fargo

tag
Peter1142
Established Contributor

Loan immediately sold to Wells Fargo

I hope their servicing is better than their origination....

This is gonna hurt my AAoA, I already have two other new accounts last month...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Loan immediately sold to Wells Fargo

i have been serviced by wells before.

ZERO problems.... even when escrow was short every year when house values went up.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 4
armywifelong03
Regular Contributor

We went through Veterans United and were immediately transferred to Wells Fargo. They have been great so far and no issues at all.
Message 3 of 4
Peter1142
Established Contributor

Mine was an FHA loan with Capital One. They were tough to deal with, being a big bank with an underwriting office not even in the same state as the loan officer, I was dealing with a bunch of people over there, and every condition they just kept asking for more I thought I was never going to get approved, they were definitely stringent in their underwriting, but they did approve me in the end and I closed on schedule, and they had the best deal I could find anywhere - 3.75% and like $4k in closing cost credits. It was really worth it in the end. I believe they are still offering a similar deal, 1k promotional credit but they have more for FHA loans that are not advertised, and I don't think the rates have gone up.

Their servicing has not been good at all. Their website is not good and not the same quality as their other online services, the pay online link is broken, it took over a month and about 10 phone calls to get them to properly correct my escrow withholding, I even had two reps say they would research and call me back but never did, so I am glad they sold it.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.