cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan officer or mortgage broker - I need a hand holder!!!

tag
asp123
Valued Member

Re: Loan officer or mortgage broker - I need a hand holder!!!

I would also say mortgage broker.  They can usually work some magic for you and have experienced pretty much any situation!!

Starting Score: 9/2012 - 609
Current Score: 11/9/2012 TU 620 11/9/2012 EQ 591
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 13
MrsDevilish

Webhopper I would love to get her name please inbox me the info thx

Message 12 of 13
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

I would say a mortgage broker is better as well but if you are looking at a new construction, it might be best to go to the builder's loan officer to take advantage of incentives like closing costs paid by builder. I am going through a loan officer now but talked to a couple of brokers to get the process going. My loan officer comes out to the model home to run credit and start the mortgage process. It was nice to have a person to talk to face to face over cookies about the loan process. I wasn't expecting that.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.