Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan??

tag
lavonda
Valued Member

Loan??

Anybody know where I can apply for a personal loan of 1500 with scores of EX 626 EQ 579 TU 646? Just curious to know. Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Loan??

If you have a solid relationship with one of your local banks or credit unions I would start there.
Message 2 of 8
lavonda
Valued Member

Thanks for the info. Might try that.
Message 3 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

lavonda wrote:
Thanks for the info. Might try that.

After all the bad stuff fell off my credit reports, I had a verrrry thin credit file. My bank was very understanding and they gave me my first unsecured CC when no other bank would. About six months later they approved me for an unsecured loan for 5K. Of course there is no guarantee they will loan you any money, but your bank knows more about you than other lenders you have never done business with. I hope they pull TU!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

citi financial.
 try their local stores in your area. Not to be confused with citibank branch. Thought it is owned by the same company called citigroup inc.

citi financial only needs your social security card, ID and pay stubs. upt o $7500 personal loan lines are their core offerings.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are citi financial loan interest rates better the beneficial and HFC?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

don't know if about rates. I wouldn't worry abou it if I apply for a "consumer account" . I know that I need the loan. So rates should not be a question.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a company called Beneficial that gave me some stupid loans when they probably shouldn't have. All they needed was a signature.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.