cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked in, Stressed Out, Slaying Conditions...

tag
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

Locked in, Stressed Out, Slaying Conditions...

We just submitted our application Friday and locked in our rate (4% FHA, all closing costs covered by lender via credits), now I get to go down the paper trail of satisfying conditions.   I am all stressed out, cannot really figure out why, but this is what we need to supply:

-Bank Statement showing earnest money has cleared as well as 30 days of prior history

-Copy of Social Security Cards

-Copy of the earnest deposit check(s) to the builder

-30 days of paystubs

-Proof of assets ($10,500)

-Copy of the purchase agreement

-Copy of W2's

-Withdrawal terms from 401k account

Looks like we should be in sometime mid May...

Last April 2012 we applied, and got denied because my scores were too low, but my wife's were good.  I was depressed because I thought my scores were good (645 via a few of those other credit report sites)

That woke up, I found this place here, and realized my true FICO scores were lower.

I managed to write a few GW letters, got a few items removed, my scores went up, and we tried for approval in July and got approved for our forever home!  All thanks to all of you on this site!

September of 2012 we signed a purchase agreement on a new construction home, they started digging the next day, and now here we are 30-45 days out.

I feel like I am 100 yards away from the finish line....hoping not to collapse!!  Please someone tell me all will be fine!!

AAAUUGGGHH!!  The madnesss!Man Sad

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kozmo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Locked in, Stressed Out, Slaying Conditions...

Looks pretty standard to me. Shouldn't take very long to get that stuff together.
Message 2 of 5
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

Agreed. Those are relatively easy conditions to satisfy. No need to stress; you're in a GREAT position!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 3 of 5
working-hard-atit
Contributor

@ccubedzx3 wrote:

We just submitted our application Friday and locked in our rate (4% FHA, all closing costs covered by lender via credits), now I get to go down the paper trail of satisfying conditions.   I am all stressed out, cannot really figure out why, but this is what we need to supply:

-Bank Statement showing earnest money has cleared as well as 30 days of prior history

-Copy of Social Security Cards

-Copy of the earnest deposit check(s) to the builder

-30 days of paystubs

-Proof of assets ($10,500)

-Copy of the purchase agreement

-Copy of W2's

-Withdrawal terms from 401k account

The items they're requestiong are pretty  standard, I submitted my most of the same documents to my LO on Thursday of last week and it was all sent to the Processor on that Friday.

Starting Score:TU 580 EX ? 1/7/2013
Current Score:TU 659 4/2/2013 EX 650 4/20/2013
Goal Score: 670

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

This is standard stuff.  Seems like they should have asked for it before they even submitted your application to UW.  I agree, you will be fine. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.