Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking For A Loan In Las Vegas, Nevada

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Looking For A Loan In Las Vegas, Nevada

Hello, first time home buyer here and looking to obtain a loan in Las Vegas.  Is anyone in the area?  I would love to deal with someone local.

Thank you,

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
3 REPLIES 3
me12345
Frequent Contributor

Re: Looking For A Loan In Las Vegas, Nevada

It doesn't look like there is anyone from Vegas on here.... I'm only licensed in Arizona and California, so I can only give advice....

I would stay away from the big banks that are impersonal. You need to find a smaller local mortgage bank that will take the time and explain the process and your options to you.... This process can be a little overwhelming for a FTHB.... Talk to some people on the phone, and get a feel for someone that you are comfortable with.

Good luck,

P.S. You can always ask me any questions you may have.

Thanks, 

VA & FHA down to 550...
Licensed Senior Mortgage Loan Officer in the states of Arizona & California
Specializing in VA, FHA, USDA & Conventional loans. My company is also licensed in 12 states, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Utah,
Alaska, New Mexico, Texas, Illinois and Florida
Message 2 of 4
kc0039
Established Contributor

@CostantinoA wrote:

Hello, first time home buyer here and looking to obtain a loan in Las Vegas.  Is anyone in the area?  I would love to deal with someone local.

Thank you,

Not in Vegas, but can originate loans there..

Licensed in IL
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in Las Vegas too and currently in the mortage process for a new home.

I will strongly recommend you start with a credit union. I am now going with One Nevada Credit Union and their rates are incredible as are their closing costs.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.