Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at USDA options

tag
Jaguars28fan
Contributor

Re: Looking at USDA options

what collection agency owns your account?

Message 11 of 19
MarcPA
Valued Member

Does that matter this is my only collections account
Message 12 of 19
MarcPA
Valued Member

Large one with a lot of complaints and suits against I disputed but according to the bureaus it was validated I sent then a request for validation and go nothing did everything via certified mail doesnt look like they do pay for deletes they mostly collect for insurance companies
Message 13 of 19
maluba
Regular Contributor

I am fairly new at this, and I will say go over to the Rebuilding your Credit board and post your situation, however, you can try filing a complaint with the BBB. You can let them know that you have tried to contact this company to validate the debt so you can settle it, but they have ignored you. At the very least, it might prompt them to reply, especially if they are accredited.

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 610
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 19
Jaguars28fan
Contributor

+1.  I didn't mean to be prying about the collection.   It's just there is many ways to get rid of them besides disputes.  I used the BBB to remove three collections.  There is a lot of info on the rebuilding your credit board.  If you search for your collection agency, you'll find them.  You could find contacts such as the CEO of the collections and email them your situation and they may be more willnig to work with you. 

Message 15 of 19
MarcPA
Valued Member

I appreciate that im just concerned since I am within the SOL I will have a judgement or more serious action of they see I am looking to buy a housem I already paid thr OC but these people are the ones reporting I tried a lot of the stuff on these boards which is why I got 90 point boosts on my scores. Anyway an update my mortgage guy said to call yesterday and he would let me knoe havent heard back I am sending my usda direct app out today
Message 16 of 19
MarcPA
Valued Member

Been a week no word from my broker other than if I get a favorable review he will let me know of not he will keep looking at the advice of my realtor I am exploring other lenders or brokers assuming as long as pulls are within 2 weeks that it counts as 1 inquiry.
Message 17 of 19
MarcPA
Valued Member

I got a preapproval for 155k I took business write offs which brought down my average but I can work with that!
Message 18 of 19
BCullum
New Contributor

Congrats!

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.