Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Mortgage Lenders!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for Mortgage Lenders!

Does anyone know of any reputable mortgage lenders who offer 3% conventional loans in Texas? We're planning to buy in 6 months. Currently our lowest middle mortgage score is 719 and we have zero negatives. We currently have only 1 credit card with a balance that is at 37%. It should be at 10% or less at application.

Thanks in advance suggestions and recommendations!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for Mortgage Lenders!

Message 2 of 5
Spider07
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know of any reputable mortgage lenders who offer 3% conventional loans in Texas? We're planning to buy in 6 months. Currently our lowest middle mortgage score is 719 and we have zero negatives. We currently have only 1 credit card with a balance that is at 37%. It should be at 10% or less at application.

I used PrimeLending for my home purchase. I did FHA but they have a wide variety of products and was really simple to work with.  DM me for my LO name if you want, it is awesome.  I am in the Houston area.  

Message 3 of 5
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I can help you.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all. I will DM you for more info.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.