Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for No Doc/Stated Income mortgage for OH

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for No Doc/Stated Income mortgage for OH

I am looking for a lender who still can do No Doc or Stated Income mortgage for a property in OH. I can do up to 30 - 35%. Please help.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for No Doc/Stated Income mortgage for OH

I could be wrong, but I dont think anyone is doing stated income anymore.  Your best bet may be a local bank or CU if you have an established history with one.  With that much down they may be able to help you.  I don't hink any of the big banks are even touching these loans anymore eben with large down payment.  It may help if you have a high FICO and low DTI, but low DTI when you are using stated income doesn mean much since the income is not verified. 
Message 2 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

What is the reason for needing stated income?

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

in 07 and 08 tax returns, i've deducted heavily on office items and rent, so adjusted gross income wasn't that much. i have verifiable income and bank statements though. no debt. only one car loan.
Message 4 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

were these one time capital expenditures? not likely to re-occur? Like opened a new office, ect.

you may get some slack from u/w

how short are you on the income?

if you need to show $8000/month but claimed $1000/month then that is a stretch..... but I have seen u/w look at income with 'makes sense' eyes.

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically I've written off from car payments, insurance to daily necessities.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.