helplessinpa

Looking for No Doc/Stated Income mortgage for OH

I am looking for a lender who still can do No Doc or Stated Income mortgage for a property in OH. I can do up to 30 - 35%. Please help.

EQ-651/TU-622/EX-616
Senior Contributor
mickie08

Re: Looking for No Doc/Stated Income mortgage for OH

I could be wrong, but I dont think anyone is doing stated income anymore.  Your best bet may be a local bank or CU if you have an established history with one.  With that much down they may be able to help you.  I don't hink any of the big banks are even touching these loans anymore eben with large down payment.  It may help if you have a high FICO and low DTI, but low DTI when you are using stated income doesn mean much since the income is not verified. 
Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

What is the reason for needing stated income?

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
helplessinpa

in 07 and 08 tax returns, i've deducted heavily on office items and rent, so adjusted gross income wasn't that much. i have verifiable income and bank statements though. no debt. only one car loan.
EQ-651/TU-622/EX-616
Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

were these one time capital expenditures? not likely to re-occur? Like opened a new office, ect.

you may get some slack from u/w

how short are you on the income?

if you need to show $8000/month but claimed $1000/month then that is a stretch..... but I have seen u/w look at income with 'makes sense' eyes.

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
helplessinpa

Basically I've written off from car payments, insurance to daily necessities.
EQ-651/TU-622/EX-616

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+