Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to get a mortgage for around 60 - 70k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to get a mortgage for around 60 - 70k

I just checked my FICO score and I plan to get a 60 to 70k mortgage after a year or so when my 6 yr old charge off and couple late payments fall off. Not to mention my inquiries will cool off by then as well. My score is 683 EQ FICO. Do I stand to have good rate for FHA financing, I plan to put like 10% down depending on how closing costs look like.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking to get a mortgage for around 60 - 70k

well as long as there is no other negatives you should be good? 

whats your aaoa though? sometimes the age of the delequent account overbares the negative effect of itself. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My AAoA stands to around 7 years with new accounts that I have opened recently.

Message 3 of 4
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked my FICO score and I plan to get a 60 to 70k mortgage after a year or so when my 6 yr old charge off and couple late payments fall off. Not to mention my inquiries will cool off by then as well. My score is 683 EQ FICO. Do I stand to have good rate for FHA financing, I plan to put like 10% down depending on how closing costs look like.

FHA rates vary very little if any. The variation is with the lender not FHA. Your scores are fine, the amount of loan is low, so depending on your income and length of time at employment I do not forsee any issues. 

Good Luck..

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.