Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to relocate need Agent?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to relocate need Agent?

Well I have decided to relocate since my 200k seems to be chump change here in south florida and I am not will to go full price it's not worth it when I can move a few hours away and get more home for less money w/ a pool included...I have been searching for the perfect area and decided on orlando..I don't know anybody up there and my LO recomendations have not been the best..Can anyone recommend someone in that area...I have been pre-approve for 2 weeks now and have yet to put an offer in I'm also using my VA loan help! would love to be in my new home buy the end of may 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking to relocate need Agent?

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I have decided to relocate since my 200k seems to be chump change here in south florida and I am not will to go full price it's not worth it when I can move a few hours away and get more home for less money w/ a pool included...I have been searching for the perfect area and decided on orlando..I don't know anybody up there and my LO recomendations have not been the best..Can anyone recommend someone in that area...I have been pre-approve for 2 weeks now and have yet to put an offer in I'm also using my VA loan help! would love to be in my new home buy the end of may 

StartingOver10 on this board is in Central Florida - shoot her a PM.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.