cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing Hope :(

New Contributor

Re: Losing Hope :(

Wish I could have found a house for 100k less than it's worth!  haha, good luck and great job finding that house!!

Began: TU - 532; EQ - 556; EX - 555 - 3/7/2008
Updated: TU - 539 - 3/15/08; EQ 568; EX - 574 - 3/21/2008

4/26/09 - TU - 654, EX ???, EQ - haven't ran yet - it has errors.
Moderator Emeritus

OurHouse404 wrote:
That's the thing Lel...we had a pre approval letter in hand. (which is the only reason we made the offer anyhow)...NOT a pre qual...a pre approval. I have to "lol" at it actually...

Hmmm, it seems odd that your first mortgage broker would have given you a preapproval letter without having first run your credit. That was my understanding about how the process works. And given the fact that this broker suddenly went missing for a while, I'm glad to see that you're working with someone that seems to really have your best interests in mind.

Good luck!
Highlighted
Valued Member

Lel wrote:

OurHouse404 wrote:
That's the thing Lel...we had a pre approval letter in hand. (which is the only reason we made the offer anyhow)...NOT a pre qual...a pre approval. I have to "lol" at it actually...

Hmmm, it seems odd that your first mortgage broker would have given you a preapproval letter without having first run your credit. That was my understanding about how the process works. And given the fact that this broker suddenly went missing for a while, I'm glad to see that you're working with someone that seems to really have your best interests in mind.

Good luck!

She did...she just sold me a pipe dream with the "we provide free rapid rescoring" spill. She had be send her all of the receipts/letters/etc. so that she could rescore us. Funny thing is, whatever she did...worked for the most part. I just pulled scores today and they've jumped about 100 or so points a piece, and that's not including some things that haven't even updated. I guess that's why the new broker was able to work with me. He works fast too...he called me today saying he was submitting the loan (whatever that means).