Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing Hope :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Losing Hope :(

Wish I could have found a house for 100k less than it's worth!  haha, good luck and great job finding that house!!

Message 11 of 13
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
That's the thing Lel...we had a pre approval letter in hand. (which is the only reason we made the offer anyhow)...NOT a pre qual...a pre approval. I have to "lol" at it actually...

Hmmm, it seems odd that your first mortgage broker would have given you a preapproval letter without having first run your credit. That was my understanding about how the process works. And given the fact that this broker suddenly went missing for a while, I'm glad to see that you're working with someone that seems to really have your best interests in mind.

Good luck!
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
That's the thing Lel...we had a pre approval letter in hand. (which is the only reason we made the offer anyhow)...NOT a pre qual...a pre approval. I have to "lol" at it actually...

Hmmm, it seems odd that your first mortgage broker would have given you a preapproval letter without having first run your credit. That was my understanding about how the process works. And given the fact that this broker suddenly went missing for a while, I'm glad to see that you're working with someone that seems to really have your best interests in mind.

Good luck!

She did...she just sold me a pipe dream with the "we provide free rapid rescoring" spill. She had be send her all of the receipts/letters/etc. so that she could rescore us. Funny thing is, whatever she did...worked for the most part. I just pulled scores today and they've jumped about 100 or so points a piece, and that's not including some things that haven't even updated. I guess that's why the new broker was able to work with me. He works fast too...he called me today saying he was submitting the loan (whatever that means).
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.