New Contributor
keeanah

Re: Losing Hope :(

Wish I could have found a house for 100k less than it's worth!  haha, good luck and great job finding that house!!

Began: TU - 532; EQ - 556; EX - 555 - 3/7/2008
Updated: TU - 539 - 3/15/08; EQ 568; EX - 574 - 3/21/2008

4/26/09 - TU - 654, EX ???, EQ - haven't ran yet - it has errors.
Lel

OurHouse404 wrote:
That's the thing Lel...we had a pre approval letter in hand. (which is the only reason we made the offer anyhow)...NOT a pre qual...a pre approval. I have to "lol" at it actually...

Hmmm, it seems odd that your first mortgage broker would have given you a preapproval letter without having first run your credit. That was my understanding about how the process works. And given the fact that this broker suddenly went missing for a while, I'm glad to see that you're working with someone that seems to really have your best interests in mind.

Good luck!
Valued Member
OurHouse404

Lel wrote:

OurHouse404 wrote:
That's the thing Lel...we had a pre approval letter in hand. (which is the only reason we made the offer anyhow)...NOT a pre qual...a pre approval. I have to "lol" at it actually...

Hmmm, it seems odd that your first mortgage broker would have given you a preapproval letter without having first run your credit. That was my understanding about how the process works. And given the fact that this broker suddenly went missing for a while, I'm glad to see that you're working with someone that seems to really have your best interests in mind.

Good luck!

She did...she just sold me a pipe dream with the "we provide free rapid rescoring" spill. She had be send her all of the receipts/letters/etc. so that she could rescore us. Funny thing is, whatever she did...worked for the most part. I just pulled scores today and they've jumped about 100 or so points a piece, and that's not including some things that haven't even updated. I guess that's why the new broker was able to work with me. He works fast too...he called me today saying he was submitting the loan (whatever that means).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+