cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing patience... Back in underwriting.

tag
terminalhockey11
Valued Member

Re: Losing patience... Back in underwriting.

My wife and I gave up on some of the new furniture purchasing.   We have little room in the kitchen/dining so went to IKEA and purchased a table that we can use for a few months and picked out some long chair skirts for contrast.    Later in the year after we catch up on a couple of celebrations we have missed while going through all of this (she turned 40, our anniversary and I was promoted at work) and saving our $ we will look for some items that we want long-term.  The great thing about an assembled IKEA table is that it is worth the retail price due to the hassle of assembly Smiley Happy ...

Thankfully she has realized lately that it doesn't have to be perfect at the start

Message 11 of 13
smiths38
Regular Contributor

Sounds like a great plan.

Starting Score: 553(EQ) 572 (TU) 586(EX) (EQ Complete Advantage)
Current Score: 572
Goal Score: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
Lac2509
Valued Member

That is definitely what I am struggling with, it is more about me wanting all the furniture, appliances, etc. to be there when we move in so it is "perfect."  My husband keeps telling me that we can buy a little along the way.  I have definitely been praying for patience, because this is driving me nuts not to be able to plan everything out, but it will come at the right time!

Everyone, keep me posted on your journey(s)!!!

Starting Score: 600
Current Score: FICO TU688
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.