Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MODIFICATION APPROVED!!!

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

MODIFICATION APPROVED!!!

I WAS APPROVED FOR A MODIFICATION!!! just recieved the letter in my mailbox!!! My new mortgage payment is went from almost 13k down to 8k... thank god due to the divorce we werent making payments!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: MODIFICATION APPROVED!!!

Congrats!

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

I WAS APPROVED FOR A MODIFICATION!!! just recieved the letter in my mailbox!!! My new mortgage payment is went from almost 13k down to 8k... thank god due to the divorce we werent making payments!!

Wow! You have been on a month long app spree while waiting for your loan modification to be approved?  Amazing!

Message 3 of 8
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Wow! You have been on a month long app spree while waiting for your loan modification to be approved?  Amazing!

Long Story Lexie LOL: I was going to court proceeding with my husband we were in the process of divorcing but now are back together. I have nothing to do with the mortgage im not on the loan nor the deed for a reason... The mortgage is all him LOL he was the one who refinanced TWICE... so now with the new mod we owe over $2.1M on the house.. Meanwhile I would only get like $1.5 M.. now its affordable for him.. he pays the mortgage not my worry

Message 4 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Long Story Lexie LOL: I was going to court proceeding with my husband we were in the process of divorcing but now are back together. I have nothing to do with the mortgage im not on the loan nor the deed for a reason... The mortgage is all him LOL he was the one who refinanced TWICE... so now with the new mod we owe over $2.1M on the house.. Meanwhile I would only get like $1.5 M.. now its affordable for him.. he pays the mortgage not my worry

Guess I was confused with the 'I was approved' statement.  Congrats to DH. 

Message 5 of 8
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Me too. It went from "I was approved...." to "I have nothing to do with ..." in a heartbeat. I feel whiplash.

Message 6 of 8
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@ezdriver wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Me too. It went from "I was approved...." to "I have nothing to do with ..." in a heartbeat. I feel whiplash.

when u are married you work as a team ok.. My name isnt on the mortgage and deed so fiancially and offically i dont have anything to do with it. But I do live in the home.. So hows thst whiplash!!!

Message 7 of 8
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@ezdriver wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

when u are married you work as a team ok.. My name isnt on the mortgage and deed so fiancially and offically i dont have anything to do with it. But I do live in the home.. So hows thst whiplash!!!

Ouch ... my neck hurts. lol

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.