Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: MORTGAGE

They just need proof of payment - Does not mean it needs to show paid of the CR.

You might be able to put the $ in an escrow acct to be paid by the CU on closing.
This will save you from them backing out on the loan and you already paying the CA and getting the score drop.
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Thanks for your reply Tim. Do you think paying the CA would drop my score?

thanks

Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

[ Edited ]
I have a collection with capital one. I owe them around 1900 dollars. As everyone knows by now I am applying for a mortgage. I just received a letter few days ago from CA about capital one charge off. I want to know that if I make a payment plan with CA. That is enough proof for mortgage company that i am making payments or I have to pay in full?

Thanks

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 09-16-2007 07:06 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

ashabbir1 wrote:
I have a collection with capital one. I owe them around 1900 dollars. As everyone knows by now I am applying for a mortgage. I just received a letter few days ago from CA about capital one charge off. I want to know that if I make a payment plan with CA. That is enough proof for mortgage company that i am making payments or I have to pay in full?
Thanks

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 09-16-2007 07:06 AM

You are gonna have to ask them.
My Gut feeling is NO- They are going to want it paid.
Established Member
rk2

well my best advice for you is go  to your lender and find out if they can do rural development loan.
good luck .

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+