Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY HOME BUYING NIGHTMARE CONTINUES!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY HOME BUYING NIGHTMARE CONTINUES!!

anyone who has read my last few post will know we were already behind becasue our appraisal had to get released fromt he person who was purchasing the house inh april and fell out of escrow. we had to go by that appraisal becasue its good for 4 months. we signed our loan docs and everything and right befpre funding the underwriter noticed that THAT appraisal had expired.  so we needed to ask seller for another extension.

Listing agent sent the request to the seller (freddi mac) they told her to tel us to put in another offer becasue they cant extend any longer. they said for us to put in a offer with a 10 day close. so basically they will give us ten days. so we did that last friday and we are still waiting to have them accept the offer so we can be offical again.. our new loan docs are already in and our new appraisal we had done while we were waiting for them to get back to us. everyhting is perfect and ready to go now! just waiting on them! i hope they hurry! and some part of me cant help but worry they wont take the offer, i mean i dont see why they wouldnt they told us to send them the offer plus our FULLY UNDERWRITTEN APPROVAL which we did.  and they havent listed it as active it is still pending which makes me feel somewhat better.  we can close asap now.

any other buyer would take 30-45 days.

i just want this to be over i swear this has been the process from hek GOING ON 90 DAYS and i wanted to give up so many times but i just cant i love that house!!! prayers they get back to us asap with good news so we can finally CLOSE THIS DEAL!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
indecison
Regular Contributor

Re: MY HOME BUYING NIGHTMARE CONTINUES!!

Hang in there!! Sending good vibes your way!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.