tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY LENDER SCORES

Nov EX- 610    Nov EQ 547  Nov TU 593

Feb EX - 612   Feb EQ 560   Feb TU 587

Feb EX- 639    Feb EQ 583    not aval

Today EX 654 Today EQ 590 Today TU 587

I got a long way to go Smiley Sad  Transunion is still relecting 87% UTL its always the last to update..  

Since nov my mortgage lender scores has increased 43 point for EXP & EQ. However my TU score decreased 6 points. 

The only changes since Nov- Cap one removed two 60 day late and two 30 day lates, CLI on one of my cards.- In Nov the lender gave me the credit simulator results and TU is suppose to increase 50 points if I paid my credit cards by a certain amount well as you can see I lost 6 points from then until now.. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: MY LENDER SCORES

Takes a while for TU to update and some creditors are slow. When did you pay down the debt and what is the reporting date of your cc?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

the statement date is the 20th - transunion is the only one not updated .. Cap One

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Takes a while for TU to update and some creditors are slow. When did you pay down the debt and what is the reporting date of your cc?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

A CLI would imply a hard pull unless the creditor bases that on the soft pulls they use to manage your account. So, that may impact your score.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.