06-30-2009 08:57 AM
seven weeks and counting for me....
Calichick, hope all went well for you, I think my Loan Officer forgot about me.
just coming here for therapy now.
06-30-2009 09:18 AM
yes we did get keys finally! it has been a very hectic weekend as i also had a bachelorette party to attend in Lake Tahoe this weekend.
We got the key on friday, saturday morning i drove to Tahoe, came back very early Sunday morning. That night we went to the house and turned the A/C on so my fiance's brother in law could clean the carpets for us. it was 108 so he couldn't come out til about 9pm. So we've started out on the wrong foot with the neighbors have a very noisy carpet cleaning van outside late at night. Not so bad though as he was done by 10:15. We spent all day moving yesterday and now my house is a complete mess. Luckily it was only 103 yesterday and breezy so while we were sweating our faces off the breeze kept things a little cooler.
Even more exciting i finally get tv/internet tomorrow again at home. a week without it is really HARD. what did people ever do before these glorious inventions???
06-30-2009 05:53 PM
06-30-2009 06:58 PM
07-01-2009 08:16 AM
07-02-2009 06:32 AM
Wow, sounds like everyone has had some trying times. I guess I'm in the same boat. Found the house, put in an offer, seller countered, I accepted. Had my inspections, ended up with a few minor problems, or so I thought.
The house has a well and septic, the well passed, and originally the septic did, now I find out Monday that the airiation system in it wasn't done correctly to the tune of $5,600 for the fix, and the sump pump isnt to code to the tune of $3,600 to fix. The seller isn't sure they want to repair for the amount that I'm buying the house, so Ive been waiting to find out if I have to walk away. It's in the sellers hands.
If I have to walk, they will repair and relist for more money. This just stinks!
07-02-2009 09:45 AM
Hello everyone :-)
I submitted an offer on the cutest house last night (not the short sale). I'm sitting here on pins and needles waiting to hear back. I offered the full asking price with just 3K back for closing. I would think this would be a no-brainer for the seller...just accept my offer already!! :-) Hopefully I'll be back with good news.
07-06-2009 11:29 AM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.