Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making another offer today...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Making another offer today...

Our offer a few days ago fell through. *le sigh*

Today we're offering on another house. This one is bigger, has more bathrooms, HUUUUUGE fenced yard, screened pool, and 3-car garage. The "minuses" are that the kitchen needs to be redone (builder-grade cabinets & formica) and the stairs to the 2nd floor are RIGHT inside the front door, which I really don't like. But it's priced under the market and we can always make upgrades later.

Oh and - the sellers are motivated - they've already moved into their new house & they're paying 2 mortgages.

Wish me luck, once again... Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Making another offer today...

Good luck.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! It took me 6 months, 20-30 houses, and 8 offers to finally get it right. Just remember, whatever happens, it happens for a reason. I wouldn't have been as happy in the previous 7 houses as I know I will be in this one!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Good luck! It took me 6 months, 20-30 houses, and 8 offers to finally get it right. Just remember, whatever happens, it happens for a reason. I wouldn't have been as happy in the previous 7 houses as I know I will be in this one!
Wow!  I guess we can call you a house-hunting expert at this point!  Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

what bob said

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy cow Shnapple! That's perseverance for ya!

Well, I'm happy to say that they accepted our offer!! Yay! So we'll get the contract finalized tonight and then just have to wait for the mortgage process to do its thing. Our LO is great, and feels confident we can close by Halloween.

*happy dance*

Message 6 of 8
GFer
Valued Contributor

Been following your posts....had my fingers crossed for you! Congratulations!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yippee! Fingers crossed that all goes well!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.