cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March & April Closers - Come on In!!

tag
FSUGAPEACH
Contributor

Re: March & April Closers - Come on In!!

Listing Price: $280,000 Property: Fannie Mae Submitted offer on: 2/14/12 Signed Purchased contract on : 2/14/12 Type of Loan: FHA Loan Loan Rate: 3.75% fixed for 30 years Loan Application submitted: 2/16/2012 Loan approved: 2/28/2012 (with conditions) Committment letter received on: 2/28/2012 Closing date: 4/2/12 Closed on: Not Yet
Message 11 of 150
Annaliese
New Contributor

Update:

Closing is tomorrow at noon.  I'm not going to get excited just yet. Until all papers are signed and we get the keys!  I can't believe that we are almost done. This has been a stressful process but all worth it. Also, LO told us that we are going to get $800 back? I'm suprised but oh well, I will gladly take it for additional driveway funds Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 150
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Got my commitment letter today!  Few conditions, very easy to meet.  Closing April 26th.  Can't wait.  Congrats to everyone else.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was on the Feb/March list then the March/April list now I'm moving to the April/May list.

I'm certainly happy for the rest of you though.

Message 14 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK. I made an offer on Jan 4th to a seller who is hoping she will be released in a short sale from here lender. We still haven't heard back from her lender and I'm pretty sick about it but I noticed today that my listing on Realtor.com is now listed as a short sale and my house is no longer listed on the listing agent's web site. My guess is I'm going to hear within a day or two that the sellers back aproved the short sale. It's that or somebody bought the house out from under me. (Listing Agent is in Ontario for a week so my agent isn't hearing aaaaanything yet). If the short sale is aproved, I think I will be able to close right along with you folks.

Most of you are sweating bullets to secure financing. I'm sweating bullets to to get an offer, any offer, accepted.

I guess it's safe to post in this thread now.

Message 15 of 150
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Well, here's an update on my situation.....got e-mail from my mortgage broker Friday afternoon requesting a few more docs. Nothing major, an updated paystub; updated bank acct statement and proof that earnest money check has cleared; and LOE for Target card I app'd for back in August and got declined for (too many inquiries...boo Target!!!!). So, I will be mailing everything to her on Monday and keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. Hopefully my next post will be a post saying I'm approved and then a post saying "I CLOSED"!!!! Smiley Happy Hope all is well on everyone elses journey towards homeownership. And to StrateUp: Good luck with your offer. Fingers crossed for ya...stay patient....from what I understand short sales take forevvvverrrrr!!! But it will be worth it in the end Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a bunch and I wish you the best.

Day 75.

Message 17 of 150
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

• Listing Price: $144,900
  • Property: Existing, 1933 traditional
  • Submitted offer on: 3/2/2012
  • Signed Purchased contract on : 3/5/2012
  • Type of Loan: FHA Bond
  • Loan Rate: 4.375%
  • Loan Application submitted: pre-approval 2/12/2012, loan submitted 3/9/2012
  • Loan approved: NA
  • Committment letter received on: NA
  • Closing date: 3/29/2012
  • Closed on: NA

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 18 of 150
kmkchris1
Established Member

• Listing Price:  Originally listed at $163,900. Reduced to $149,900. Purchase price: $150,000 with seller contributing $4600 towards closing
  • Property Type: Existing. Single family home. 3Br, 1.75 BA, 7400 sq ft lot, 1400 sq ft house
  • Submitted offer on: Feb 3, 2012. Offer accepted Feb 5, 2012.
  • Loan type: FHA 30 yr
  • Loan rate: 4%
  • Closing Date: "On or before April 27th"

Can't wait!!

Starting Score: EQ:661 FICO EX:662 FAKO 6/25/11
Current Score: EQ:739 EX:690 TR:711 2/17/12 FICOS/LENDER
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

• Listing Price: $74900
  • Property: Existing Home
  • Submitted offer on: 03/04/12
  • Signed Purchased contract on : 03/05/12
  • Type of Loan: conventional
  • Loan Rate: 3.75%
  • Loan Application submitted: 3/06/12
  • Loan approved:  waiting for UW
  • Committment letter received on:
  • Closing date: Expected to be April 9th
  • Closed on: Not yet

House originally listed at $99,900, then drastically reduced to $74.9. Offered $70k and asked seller to pay 3k in closing.Got home inspectiondone the same week,.Then the real ticker, my realtor told me about a program in our area where I could get a grant for $5k on the purchase, asked seller if we could push back closing date and they told us to put it in writing, then rejected our offer. So back at square one, I just couldn't leave 5grand on the table.So March 1st I offered again on the house and they accepted. So my dates up top are the new dates, the original dates were 1 month earlier.I'm still kinda pissed at my realtor for making me aware of the grant money after we had a signed contract.Good luck to everyone out there.Good thing is that I have a decent down payment,which will make my mortgage cheaper than what I'm paying for rent. Nervous,Anxious,Excited, all at the same time.

Message 20 of 150
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.