Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2015 Closers

tag
LynGene
New Contributor

Re: May 2015 Closers

Why does 16 days feel like eternity??  Just sent in the info for the conditions.  Tick, tock. 

Message 61 of 185
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

it's the anticipation that's the killer!  LOL

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 62 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frugal is right.  This past month has seemed like an eternity and it's the anticipation of not truly knowing you will be a homeowner until you get those keys!  Wait till Hell Week gets here.  You aint seen nothin yet!lol  jk  Don't listen to me.  I'm sure you will have smooth sailing!

Message 63 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That is great news, I wish i could get something like that....I have been waiting now over a week after I was approved with conditions, conditions were met within an hour after that, I keep getting told that the LO is waiting on something that she has to do not me. I have made it clear from the beginning I did not want to close at the last possible date due to work schedules but here I am 16 days away and still no info from the LO.

I went through this very thing for 2 weeks!  LO needed a letter from Seller's Agent that he just decided he didn't want to do.  They had to argue over $150.00.  After all we have been through my closing didn't happen on time over $150.00!

Message 64 of 185
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

ha ha, frustrated......what you said is sooo true.

some people may want to listen to the two of us...since we were both left feeling jilted by the process.  Smiley Tongue

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 65 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got an email yesterday from LO. All we are waiting on is closing attorney to finish closing/settlement statement. She said she hoped she could get copies of these to me today to review. Scheduled for 1p tomorrow.
Message 66 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just Got an email from the LO telling me that all conditions were sent in for review yesterday, 7 days after she had all of mine....now Im worried...She stated 3-4 day turnaround time for conditions review and 1-2 days for closing docs to be generated, with weekends that is half of the days I have left....great waiting again

Message 67 of 185
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

i don't know what all happens behind those lender walls, but from the outside it appears that there's no sense of urgency until they get to the 11th hour.  my processor sat on my conditions for 3 weeks before sending them back to underwriter.

Message 68 of 185
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

This waiting for "clear to close" is killing me. Loan was approved on 4/24 and they said we had a clean commitment letter. We submitted everything they needed after approval. Seller wants a full commitment by the 11th so I'm starting to get nervous and our last day to close is on the 26th.

Just curious what all goes on behind the scenes. It just seems to take forever lol. Anyone else have similar issues or time lines.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 69 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the clear to close for 5/6 at 1P. So excited to be homeowners for the first time.
Message 70 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.