Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2016 Closers

tag
MsDarby
Established Member

Re: May 2016 Closers

Kelfos, my processor has been holding my loan for about a week and a half now. They called me asking for student loan payment info, which I emailed within minutes. The appraisal was ordered for April 21, but no word back if it happened or not. I'm getting frustrated because the process is taking too long and a lot of the stuff they could have asked four upfront. I'm calling the LO tomorrow for an update. Called her and her partner today, but no answer or return call nor email. 

Message 51 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

• Purchase Price: 219,900
  • Property Type: Single Family
  • Signed Contract : 04/19/2016  (Secondary to primary)
  • Type of Loan: FHA
  • Loan Amount: 211,300
  • Loan Rate: 3.25
  • Loan Application Submitted: 4/24/2016
  • Loan Approved: 4/28/2016
  • Committment Letter Received: TBD
  • Closing Date: 5/18/2016
  • Closed On: Pending
Message 52 of 110
MsDarby
Established Member

So I called my LO today and asked where in the process were we. She said, " Whatever I told you the other day. ". But she neglected to tell me then. So she looked up my file and lo and behold, it was in underwriting. That was at 1 pm today. She couldn't tell me what date it went there. So around 3:30 pm I get an email from the loan processor stating that my loan was approved with conditions. I had to to an online first time homebuyers class and print the cert. I had to sign the appraisal acknowledgement, which came in at the contract price. I had to provide cleared earnest money check, and provide name of insurer for home insurance. I had all of that completed by 5 pm and emailed back. Now I am awaiting final approval. I have been stressing out all week because I have to move out of my apartment on Saturday and will be staying with a friend until I close. My new scheduled close date is May 27, but I am hoping it is sooner. 

Message 53 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

@msdarby you sound like you could close early at this rate. Hopefully it works in your favor. Looks like I'm going to close right when they said I would. I wanted to close early but my seller is a knucklehead
Message 54 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

salary $70,337.00
scores eq 654, ex 698, tr 701

pre-approved for up to $225,000, but i am not crazy. Lol

3/27 made offer on a home for $190,000
3/29 offer accepted
4/13 loan went to underwriter
4/14 home inspection
4/18 home appraisal requested
4/19 underwriter approved loan, more documents requested-bank statements and retirement statements
4/23 home appraisal came back at offer price of $190,000

4/28 received disclosure documents
5/13/16 scheduled to close

Message 55 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

received final approval today walk through tuesday @ 2:30 signin ppapers @ 3:30

Message 56 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed!! Closing is set for tomorrow at 10:00! What a journey!!!! I'm just ready for the stress of this moment to subside so I can be an official homeowner Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Dagsky!

Morning everyone.! i'm not sure if I posted already, but I signed papers on Friday! I get the keys tomorrow sometime.  On a totally different but related note! I

made $167.00 at my very first garage sale! that will strike 2 things off my new home wish list. 

Message 58 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

So frustrated but I am hopeful that things will work out.

The very last thing we are waiting on is the appraisal. It was scheduled for this past Thursday morning. I received a call from my LO Thursday mid-day and he let me know that the appraiser canceled for unknown reasons. They are scrambling behind the scenes to find another in the area to get this completed on time. He reminded me that I am doing everything right and have been wonderful to work with and that they are doing EVERYTHING in their power to finish this up for me.

Scheduled to close May 10th.. fingers crossed!

Message 59 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

its a slow and painful process, but when its over your feel a huge weight lifted off your shoulders, i close tomorrow @ 3:30 i didnt find out i was approved until friday @ 5:30

not one do i sign for our house, but i have to buy a new vehicle becasue the trans in my truck started slipping a week ago.

best of luck keep you chin up and take it one day at a time 

Message 60 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.