Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2017 Closers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: May 2017 Closers

I have signed all paperwork and papers are filed on Monday. So official closing date is May 15th!

Message 51 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tomorrow is my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it got here so fast!   98 days from lot grade to closing.  My builider and their team of construction managers are awesome!!!

Message 52 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow! congrats. so did they pull credit scores and employment verifications after your received your closing disclosures?

Message 53 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

wow! congrats. so did they pull credit scores and employment verifications after your received your closing disclosures?

Not that I am aware of; they did a SP (and prob the employment verification) a couple of weeks ago when the walk/closing was scheduled with builder and title company.  Then I got the CTC.  She told me then there would be no more SP's; that they were good to go. 

This past Friday I received my final closing disclosure.

Message 54 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh awesome. I also got my closing disclosures. Keeping fingers crossed. Hope everything goes well!

Message 55 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh awesome. I also got my closing disclosures. Keeping fingers crossed. Hope everything goes well!

Well I just now got ANOTHER clear to close for tomorrow (the first one I got back on May 2).  I am guessing that they DID do another pull as its the day before and this clear to close just reiterated everything but also pointing out 1) taxes for unimproved vs improved (and the diff in payment to expect at some point) and 2) to make sure I withdrew the closing costs cashiers check from the _____ account since thats the one used for approving the loan to begin with showing appropriate funds/assets.

So I guess NOW its for real for real.

Message 56 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using outside lender or your builder's lender?

Message 57 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its an outside lender, but 1 of 4 PREFERRED by the builder. 

Message 58 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm so excited for you Junie!! Please let us know when you have the keys in hand!

Our lender told us we will have to do another hard pull 30 days before closing as that's when they will start to put the loan together and we can get our rate locked. Then there's a soft pull 4 days before closing to make sure we haven't started big shopping yet LOL. 

Message 59 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm so excited for you Junie!! Please let us know when you have the keys in hand!

Our lender told us we will have to do another hard pull 30 days before closing as that's when they will start to put the loan together and we can get our rate locked. Then there's a soft pull 4 days before closing to make sure we haven't started big shopping yet LOL. 

Thats about the same with me; had to do another HP as my first one was expiring and it was just over a month ago.  Then I guess they did an SP yesterday since I got that email.  I didnt expect to get another one after the first CTC but I guess thats what they did to do the final CTC the day before. 

I am signing at 1pm so should be about an hour or so later!

Message 60 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.